Happy Birthday, Paul Newman!
This year would have been Paul Newman's 91st birthday, and we're celebrating this remarkable man and his legacy. You can join us by making a gift in his honor!
- Give your birthday - if you're 25, give $25. Or if you're 52, give $52.
- Give in honor of Paul's birthday - he would have been 91 this year.
- Give in honor of someone else who inspires you - we'll send them a card!
Any amount you give will honor Paul Newman's remarkable legacy and give the gift of camp to a child with a serious medical condition.
Don't forget to share your support with friends and family!
- Change your social media profile to your favorite picture of Paul.
- And post this on your page: Happy Birthday #paulnewman! Hurray for the man, the legend, and his creation of #thepaintedturtle camp.
If your gift is in honor of someone special and you would like us to send them a card, please email their name and address to email@example.com or call 310-451-1353 ext 107. (The amount of your gift will not be mentioned.)
Paul Newman had the magical idea of creating a place where kids who are sick could be themselves, make friends, and “raise a little hell.” As a result, The Painted Turtle proudly serves kids with more than 30 medical conditions at our life-changing camp programs. More than 41,000 campers and counting! Campers always attend free of charge - thanks to friends like you. Visit www.thepaintedturtle.org to learn more.